Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Hurricane Beryl :\

Needs to move on outta here.


There is a tropical storm/hurricane on our projected path to Bermuda.  Beryl, please don't stink up our honeymoon or else you'll be sorry!! 

Honestly I am not too worried about it, we don't set sail for another 4 days so hopefully it will have dissipated by then. 

I am a little bummed though, because my friend Amanda got married on Sunday (congrats!), and her photographer already has her pics up on facebook :\  Lucky.  I was prepared to wait some, but I am getting tired of being so patient...  After we get back from vacation I will attempt to get a firm date of when things will be finished.  I feel like I need to tread lightly or I wont get my wedding pictures at all.  Sigh.

2 comments:

Megan said...

You don't have your pictures back yet? Your wedding was only a couple of weeks after mine and I have had them for a couple months now. That is ridiculous! I would say something because they should not be taking this long. Did they give you a time frame when you first spoke with them about doing your pictures?

said...

Yeah, she said 8-12 weeks, but then later said that she too sooo many pictures and it was a lot of editing. I can't imagine why it would be taking this long though!