Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Our first married Valentine's Day

We had to celebrate on Sunday the 11th because Tuesdays are busy busy busy for the both of us.  As far as gifts go, I got candy and flowers and Napoleon Dynamite on bluray, because it is one of the best movies of all time, and a Chelsea Handler book that I didn't have, yay!  I got him a few books and some candy.  I didn't take pictures of any of this unfortunately, and the flowers are already brown and droopy.

Aaron took me out to dinner to Fogo de Chao.  It was his choice, I wanted to go to the fondue place.  Fogo de Chao was alright.  If you like meat, it is the place to go.  I wouldn't call it especially romantic, and it is pretty pricey.  But we enjoyed ourselves and left very very full, so that was good :) 



camera phone pic, eek!


This was a papaya cream dessert Aaron ordered.  It was pretty gross, but it looked pretty!


So that was Valentine's Day!  How was yours?

No comments: