Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Is this thing on...??

Hello to all.  Forgive me for not posting a thing in over two months!  I tell ya, once school starts I let most everything fall to the wayside, which isn't good. 

The past two months have been pretty good though.  I finished out the summer school course I was in.  Enjoyed my 2 weeks of real summer vacation then started my last semester of my program!  I am in 2 semi-challenging classes, and 1 MEGA challenging class.  So I spend Tuesday-Thursday nights away from Aaron, and a good portion of the weekend doing homework and studying. 

Highlights though, my little brother and I took a week-long trip to Toyko, Japan!  It was sooooo much fun.  When my little bro Jeff graduated from college back in 2010 Aaron and I's gift to him was a trip to Japan.  He has always wanted to go, and we figured when we went the following spring or summer that we all would be done with school so it could be a graduation trip for us all.  Well then Jeff got a job with the city and didn't have vacation time for a whole year, plus Aaron and I were still in school.  Fast forward to September 2012, Jeff finally got vacation time, Aaron decided he didn't really want to go with us, and though I am still in school, I took a week off and we went.  I will say, when Jeff wanted to go to Japan I was skeptical.  I didn't really know what you do or so there, or how hard it would be to get around when we can't speak or even read the language.  Turns out I was so wrong.  We had a total blast!  I am going to do a series of posts about our trip eventually, so if you are interested in vacationing there one day maybe it will be helpful.  Now that I have been, I kind of think everyone should go at least once.  So worth it!

And I should finally be getting my wedding pictures soon, so I can begin recapping the wedding at long last!  Hopefully I can remember that far back...


No comments: