Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Engage-aversary to us!

It was a year ago exactly  - November 12th, about 11pm, when this crazy adventure started.

For at this time last year, Aaron unexpectedly knocked on my door and proposed.  :)



It was basically just like this.  Magic sparkles and all...



I can't believe it has been a whole year already!  Though sometimes it feels like it has been like 8 years...

Unfortunately Aaron is up in Indiana (Notre Dame to be exact) at a philosophy conference for the weekend.  Maybe we can celebrate this milestone this week sometime.

But for the occasion, I wrote Aaron a love haiku.  I was feeling poetic, lol.

our love had birthday

a year of laughter and smiles

forever seems nice


That was a pretty terrible haiku.  

I love you Aaron!

1 comment:

Saying I do said...

haha cute haiku....congrats on your engage-aversary!