Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shower at The Guenther House

Holy Moly it has been a while!  It is good to be back, and I have much to blog about!  First things first, I had my bridal shower the weekend before last!


Guys, my shower was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!  First off, the Guenther House is the most quaint little historic house/restaurant ever, with gorgeous views of the San Antonio River!  We had the party room on the second floor with the terrace over looking the river.


There were SO MANY family members and friends that came to show their love, it was really great!






We had a fabulous time drinking tea and visiting.  It was a bummer that I didn't have enough time to visit with everyone as much as I liked, I am sure it will be even worse at the wedding!  We had the best food too, little tea sandwiches that were outstanding, brownies in heart shapes which were to die for, and fruits and bars, and so many delicious treats!

Yum!


And because everyone was beyond generous, I got about a billion presents <3




Only half of them fit into the car, we had my Aunt bring the other half the next day!


And a billion hugs go to my Aunt Gloria who hosted the party, I had the best time and cannot thank you enough for everything! <3


1 comment:

Lindsey said...

awwwe so sad I missed it :(

A billion gifts is AWESOME!