Saturday, November 26, 2011

Holidays!

Hey guys!  It has been a while, I know...

I, along with my Mom, have been working for weeks and hours getting our hand made invitations out so I have had little time for much else!  They have been mailed out, so in a day or two I will do a post on them once they have been received by the guests.  (Didn't want to ruin the surprise!)
Finally addressed and ready to go!


I have been having an awesome holiday however :)

I'll rewind back to the weekend before last, my Mom and I and a few neighbors had a humongous garage sale (sorry I forgot to take any photos) but we didn't pretty fantastically, so that will make a nice addition to the wedding budget - in a positive direction.  So yay for that!

Thanksgiving was pretty great too.  It was a small group, My Mom, brother, Aaron and Ruth and Sam (my step-grandparents).  We had a delicious feast, and Aaron made the most delicious turkey!
My little brother with a comically small whisk

Cutting up the bird!

Ruth and Sam are ready to eat!

We ate until we could eat no more.  Then Aaron and I went and saw the new Muppet movie, and it was great!  I recommend it if you have ever loved the muppets, or like laughing and feel nice movies :)

Friday we decided to sleep rather than wait in lines for super crazy deals, but around 9AM we headed to Macy's because we had some really good coupons.  The mall was pretty tame, so that was nice.  I always say I would gladly pay double to shop in an empty store rather than try to shop and bumping into people all over the place.  

And today (Saturday) it was rainy and I lounged around the house all day and did nothing.  It has been glorious!  

This coming week I have finals at school, so I will be getting those out of the way, then winter break starts!  Which means hyper-wedding mode starts in full force until the big day.  I so cannot believe I will be a married lady in a little over two months!? Wild!! :)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the invites!

Lindsey said...

Got my invite and they are beautiful! LOOOOVED it!

said...

Thanks Lindsey! And I'm working on posting them :)