Wednesday, October 5, 2011

You're Invited... (part 2)

Here are the second group of 4 invites that I like - please comment away!


Option 5

These invites are super cute, and have a snowy tree which was my first thought of what I wanted the invites to be.  AND there is a bow, so that features gets some love from this gal :)  I like the simplicity and clean look of these, but I worry that the wow factor is lacking a bit.  Do invites need a wow factor?  
Price $$

Option 6 

Aren't these just fantastic?!  Laser cut snowflakes are so awesome and chic.  The price on these is good, but they seem a little plain, but I bet they look way better in real life.  This seller is in the UK too, so that would be extra shipping time I am sure.  So cool though!
Price $$

Option 7

These invites are really really cute!  They are on the higher end of the price spectrum, but I think their cuteness justifies it.  I like the punched out feature along with the stamps - and isn't that band of ribbon just wonderful?
Price $$$

Option 8

Last but not least: these invites seem pretty perfect and just what I am looking for, colors and all.  I think the colors being right is a big part of what drew me to this invite - I have trouble envisioning things in my colors.  It is a pocketfold style, wintery, and gets the job done.  The price is perfectly on point as well.
Price $$


So there you have it, after weeks of searching etsy high and low, these are my favorites.  How on earth will I decide??  

Thanks in advance for your comments and suggestions, you guys are wonderful!



3 comments:

Megan said...

I say out of all of them my two faves are #4 from the first post and #8 from this post. From what you have described, these two are what you have really been looking for from the beginning. Now if you were to ask my opinion on which one you should pick, I would personally pick #4 but I know how much you have been wanting the pocket style and if you have the option and they are everything that you have been looking for then I say go for the pocket ones! I can't wait to see which ones you decide on. Happy choosing!

a_mo said...

I say options 2 or 8. Are you getting so excited?!

Stylish Bliss with MiMi said...

I love the 4th one! They are all gorgeous though. So many beautiful choices :-) You can't go wrong!