Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's Almost Shower Time!

CUTE.

The mailman brought me a fun treat last week - an invitation to my bridal shower!!  It is being held in San Antonio for easy access to my family members, so we are planning on making a fun weekend out of it!  Turns out that an awesome groupon came out for a hotel right on the San Antonio River Walk!

Festive!

I am preaching to the choir, I am sure - but if you are not a Texan, I highly suggest you take a trip down here and check out San Antonio if you get a chance.  The people are wonderful, the city is so full of culture and history, and you will not find better Mexican food on the planet - go ahead and try!


I am super excited to get together with my family, and I know my Aunt Gloria is putting together a really great shower for me.  I only have a two and a half week wait!!


1 comment:

a_mo said...

Awww, I wish I could come, but it's just a bit of a drive. I bet it'll be beautiful!