Saturday, January 21, 2012

Something that made me smile today

My friend and co worker Ryan and his wife are having a new baby girl in a couple months, and sadly their baby shower is scheduled the day after the wedding.  Since we are going to have loads of family and friends in town and will no doubt be exhausted, we had to decline our invite.  I got a gift for them and was just going to bring it to work on Monday for them to open at the shower.

Yay for babies :)


And since it will be the day after the wedding, I got to sign the card Aaron and Natalie Hinkley. :)

I am a dork!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

wait until the first time you hear Aaron say "my wife..." it's crazy.

Another thing to make you smile...the weather forecast - looking good!!!

April Hamm said...

Just wait until your husband corrects you and says it is supposed to say "Aaron and Natalie Hinkley", not "Natalie and Aaron Hinkley". Ugh, men!

I checked the weather too and it looks good!

Tiff For Tat said...

Aww so cute. It will take me some time to get used to my new last name.