Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We're Married!

Enjoying a post nuptials twizzler

We did it!  I have soooo much writing to do now, lol.  I think I can keep this blog going for another month or two with all the recaps and sharing of things I was keeping secret for surprise sake, lol. 

Let me just say, now that it is over.  The days leading up to the wedding were stressful and so so busy, but in the end we had a complete blast.  Everything turned out better than I ever hoped it could and I think everyone had a really good time!  I am dog tired though, so I just need to get through these last two school nights and end of the month here at work and I will fill you guys in on everything!



2 comments:

Megan said...

Yay!!! Congrats! Can't wait to hear about it!

Saying I do said...

congratulations!! What a cute picture!! It took me FIFTY posts to recap my wedding over the course of 3 months..you will have MUCH to share with us all!