Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wedding Dress Blues...



So I got my dress back from the tailor on Monday and tried it on yesterday.  It is hemmed and bustled and ready to go, it just needs steaming!  I wish I liked the way I looked in it better, I just really don't think poufy white dresses are my most flattering look.  The dress is beautful, don't get me wrong.  Just me in it is kinda meh.  And then the fact that I will be photographed a billion times and looked at a bunch while looking meh is making me feel queasy.  Maybe if I just look really happy it will make the dress seem better?  Happy people always look good in what they are wearing.  Maybe this is some weird version of cold feet I am getting?


3 comments:

Megan said...

I kind of went through the same thing. I was so worried that I was going to look horrible in this beautiful dress, but it wasn't the case at all and I am sure it won't be the case for you either! I am positive that you are going to look gorgeous so just keep telling yourself that. I can't wait to see your dress! I can't believe how close it is getting for you! Aghh! Yay!

Lindsey said...

Natalie Martinez-about-to-be-Hinkley you are going to look amazing in your dress. Yes, the glowing happiness is what everyone is going to notice!!

Anonymous said...

You could not have found a more hillarious picture! -April