Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cute Invites and Updates

Friends,
I am so so sorry for not getting a chance to update until just now!!  I haven't had much of a second to breathe in weeks it seems.  So my last update was beach weekend/bridesmaids.  A has STILL not officially asked his groomsmen yet, so I was waiting around for that, and currently still waiting!  School has been busy - I have my first final exam tonight!  Church has also been super busy - catechism ended on the 18th, and Palm Sunday/Holy Week was the week after.  When you are Orthodox, Holy week means church everyday, sometimes more than once a day!  However, the services were all beautiful and interesting and good things, so it wasn't so bad.  This week I am headed to Dallas because the Bestie and I are going to the Arcade Fire Concert (yay!).  Then, the end of May is coming near, so A and I have been planning our now road trip (thanks airline prices) to Las Vegas so I can meet A's family, celebrate his 30th B-day (yay!) and co-host a bridal shower for our friend!  So between all of these things, I have not done one ounce of wedding planning in the past 3 weeks!  That is soon to change though, because tomorrow is will be 9 months until the big day!!

Commence Freakout. 

So I am feeling extremely behind on things!  When I realized the deadline, I began to scour the internet for invitations.  I guess that was my brain was panicking about needing to be done right that second.  My invite budget is pretty small because I wanted to DIY them, but I did find these sweet rehearsal dinner invites that I am pretty much sold on:

Again, I apologize for being so MIA, but the wedding planning is about to get going bigtime!!

No comments: