Monday, April 4, 2011

Here come the Bridesmaids!

Hot!

Out of all the younger ladies in my life (whom are in my age range) the ones that are dearest to my heart have agreed to stand with me on the big day. 
Drumroll Please
We all already knew that Katrina is the Maid of Honor.  I think I asked her when I called to tell her I was engaged...it has been pretty much a given for years and years.  I met Katrina in college when we were both joining the same business fraternity.  The rest is history basically, it would take half a lifetime to remember all the laughs and memories we have together.  In short, my life would be nowhere near as fun or as cool without this gal, and I just love her to pieces!

Next in the lineup is Anne!  Anne and I met in college, during my freshman year...  We originally met through a mutual friend and would hang out at parties and stuff.  Well one day I brought my bff Trey along to Anne's birthday party some 5-6 years ago, and they met, fell in love, and above is a pic from their wedding day - and they just celebrated their 1st anniversary last month <3  So thankfully bff Trey found an awesome wife, and in turn we(Anne and I) have become great friends.  I love Anne, she is so happy and funny and just explodes awesomeness!

And behind door number 3 is Rachel!  Rachel is my younger step-sister, so of course I chose to ask her!  When my Mom married Rachel's Dad, I was the most excited to have a sister.  I always wanted a sister, so before Rachel was here I was forced to dress my little brother up like a girl and call him Jeffalina.  I am so excited that Rachel is going to be part of the big day!
And last up is my cousin Heather!  Heather and I have soooo many fun memories from family get togethers and holidays growing up.  She is the one person in the group that I have known from my entire life, which is really special.  She asked me to be in her wedding a few years ago, and I am so glad that she is going to now be in mine!

So that is that, and now I need to try and find some scary ugly dresses for these ladies to wear...(only kidding, guys!) :)

1 comment:

Melina said...

Yes!! I love reading your blog..thx its like reading a good book!