Friday, July 15, 2011

How to ask your ushers

...in a sorta funny way.

Since I am the queen of 'funny yet nerdy' things, I thought the most funny way to ask someone to be an usher at our wedding was so simple.


An Usher Mix Cd, silly!

All I needed were 3 blank CDs, some wedding themed scrapbook paper and ribbon, and about $8 bucks of itunes purchases if you don't already own some Usher tracks, and a computer with a CD burner.
Supplies




Tunes

So I downloaded the songs, burned them to the CD, made a CD jacket sized piece of scrapbook paper.  on the inside I wrote:



Dear Matt (prospective usher's name), 

It would mean a lot to us if you would be an usher at our wedding.  We hope you say 'Yeah!'  Love, Natalie and Aaron

(the the track list)
1. Yeah! (feat. Lil Jon & Ludacris)
2. More
3. OMG (feat. will.i.am)
4. DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love (feat. Pitbull)
5. Hot Tottie (feat. Jay-Z)
6. Love In This Club (feat. Young Jeezy)

(Usher doesn't work alone very often....)

I found the manliest wedding scrapbook design, which were silver doves:
These are totally manly doves.


But then femme-ed it out with a bow ;)



1 comment:

Judy Conaton said...

You're such a music nerd! I love it. :)