Friday, July 15, 2011

Something Blue?


We are almost to that portion of the program where I must outfit myself for the big day.  I like hammering out little details first because they seem like much less of a big deal than the dreaded dress hunt.  Right now my attentions are focused on the 'something blue' aspect of my look, but I just can't decide on which way I will express this tradition.  I could go with blue shoes as seen above, and since blue is one of our colors, it wouldn't be totally weird?

 Or if I don't find any blue shoes I love, some clever people thought of a way to bedazzle your wedding shoes with some blue 'I do's!  Very cute indeed.

Or there is always the blue garter option.  This one has blue and silver, win!

Blue underwears are also a good way to discreetly wear blue.  Or blue pantaloons for the extra modest ladies out there, lol.
Source
 I must say, some blue jewels would be a fabulous way to be wearing blue.  Aren't these gorgeous!?

Or I could get a blue manicure?  My 16 year old self would be high five-ing me, lol


Eeek, maybe not this.  

What was/is your something blue?

8 comments:

Katrina said...

I know my friend Allison did a French pedicure with blue tips for hers! Not as crazy /16 year old as you would think...it was actually very cute! I like those shoes too!

Kamie said...

I love all of these ideas- I did the blue jewel I DO Stickers on my shoes!!

Natalie said...

I really like those stickers, where does one find those?? I don't know if I could do colored manicure tips...

heidi :) said...

I'm bedazzling my underwear with blue jewels... not sure if I'm going to put "I Do." or "mrs." :) I love the blue shoes! I bright POP of color under the dress is fun! Mine are bright orange!!!

Aunt GG said...

After 34 yrs I can't remember what I wore that was blue...oh well, if I did it today of course it would be jewels...David Yurman has cool blue stuff.
Love the blue shoes too...

Jen said...

I would do blue shoes or a blue petticoat.

Judy Conaton said...

Blue shoes! Although I might be a bit biased. ;)

Blue is one of your colors, go for it!

midgetthemighty said...

I'm going to have some blue flowers in my bouquet with my sunflowers. We're putting sapphires in my wedding band because our birthdays are both in September. I may also had something blue to my shoes. Haven't decided yet.