Monday, July 25, 2011

Eyelash extensions?


Has anyone ever tried them?  I don't trust website testimonials, because they aren't going to post the ones that say, 'These made my real lashes fall out, and now I look crazy'.  They are kind of expensive too, but every now and again a groupon (or the like) comes along.  Back in the day I had super deluxe long beautiful lashes, but my old age has thinned them out.  But it is fine, because they are hiding behind glasses all the time anyway.  But if they were cheap enough, I'd say sure, why not, but I just don't know if they will be worth the cost.  And I also don't want to look like Tammy Faye Bakker/Messner, which is exactly what I looked like after getting a makeover ambush at the Dior counter at Macy's the weekend before last.  
Less is more.

So if anyone has any knowledge or experience in the realm of false eyelashes, please advise!


UPDATE:
There was a fabulous groupon for eyelash extensions in Houston today.  Sold!


4 comments:

Kamie said...

I didn't get eyelash extensions but had false ones put on by my makeup artist- totally worth it!!

said...

Do they look the same? I may just do that. Actually, I may do a eyelash trial and see how they look.

Stylish Bliss with MiMi said...

I've gotten them and they looked fabulous. I agree with Kamie. So worth it. I plan to get them for the wedding. I wear glasses too, so I don't know how that's going to work....

Anonymous said...

buy valium online cheapest valium forum - drug like valium