Thursday, July 7, 2011

Fiesta Fun!

<3 <3 <3


I am back!  So sorry I haven't had a minute to post, I have been busy moving back to Katy and getting settled, and I just now dug my laptop charger out of one of the boxes!  Due to busyness I haven't done one bit of wedding planning, but last Saturday Aaron and I had the pleasure of attending the wedding of our friends Chris and Judy.  They are totally fun and such an awesome pair!  Chris and Judy exchanged vows at Agave Road in Katy.  Let me just tell you guys, this place is gorgeous!  The place is in the style of old Mexico, so naturally a fiesta theme was the clear choice - and Judy pulled it off flawlessly!
Party Space!

The place was so festive and brightly colored!  We had delicious quesadilla and flauta hors d'oeuvres, a fajita buffet, and cake and drinks and dancing.  We had such a good time! :)  And let me tell you about the cutest/fun thing they had:

These super cute pages that we filled out, they turned it into their guest book!  It was a really creative alternative to the normal guestbook, and we all had tons of fun filling them out.

Aaron wished the newlyweds many blessed years, and I wished them rainbows and unicorns and fireworks and sunshine :)  

Below is the happy couple and Judy's little girl (who is just precious!) at the end of the ceremony.
So happy!  And don't you just love the dress?!

And now those two love birds are en route to Maui, luckies!  Many years, Chris and Judy!!!


2 comments:

Saying I do said...

I've seen those pages before for the guest book and that's just so clever! Def. a great idea, beautiful wedding!

Judy Conaton said...

Thank you, Natalie! I was so happy with how everything turned out. :)