Monday, March 7, 2011

Etsy Inspiration

I am on a color quest, y'all.
Esty.com
So far I am loving navy/deep blues.  Navy will be the new black, mark my words!  I think blue would also be a good color if I decide to go with a winter theme.

The venue has a lot of black and gold going on, and the church is also pretty decked out in gold, so maybe an ivory or pearl color - because gold would be too matchy-matchy.


And maybe pink - I like pink flowers at least

But I have to keep in mind that it is A's wedding too, and he may not want a pink foofoo party...
He loooooves orange.  Since we are not having an autumn or summer wedding where orange is more appropriate, I could compromise with peach.


And I love greys.  Silver is like the fancy version of grey, so that could also work.  It would be a good winter color.


How on earth will I decide???

Any faves?  I'd love comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the blue!!