Sunday, March 27, 2011

Moving Right Along


Only kidding, it isn't that serious.  I have been referring back to my short term To-Do list, and I am making some pretty good progress.  It feels like this is the only area of my life making much progress though!  School and work are going ok, I just don't feel like giving them the 100% that I usually do.  I feel like everything is getting a solid 70%.  But actually, looking at the to-do list, most things are almost all done or halfway done.  I have 3/4 bridesmaids confirmed, we have 0 groomsmen or ushers confirmed, we have a theme and colors, and the website is just about done, and we are almost done registering once A does research on the best knives to get, and we have the guest list just about together.  We are making headway!

In wedding news not related to myself, I am going to a wedding shower for my friend J tomorrow - so excited!  And me and the team need to get cracking on Ag's shower which is happening at the end of May.  I am so looking forward to that weekend - we are going to Las Vegas (A's hometown) so that I can meet his family, we can celebrate his 30th Birthday with his friends, and throw Ag a wedding shower!  So much fun, and I am ready for a vacation!

No comments: