Saturday, June 4, 2011

Groomsmen! (Finally!)

I have been waiting for Aaron to ask his groomsmen for MONTHS now, so at last I said, you have until June 1st, then I am asking them for you.  Sometimes you have to get assertive...



First up we have Aaron's best man, Doug!  Aaron knows Doug from college, and was Doug's best man when Doug got married!  Fun fact: the guest room in Doug's house has officially been named "The Aaron E Hinkley Guest Suite", lol.



Then we have Dylan (left) and Jeremy (middle) who are Aaron's good friends from college.  I will have to add some fun facts later, because it is too early in the morning to call Aaron.


And lastly, Aaron's future brother-in-law, my little brother Jeff.  Here they are on Thanksgiving, about to sample some Fourloko, the trashy caffeinated alcoholic beverage.  We once saw a lady on Intervention who drank it like it was going out of style, so we have always been curious.  It is pretty terrible, just as we suspected.

But anyway, that is the lineup, and I am so excited for everyone to be a part of our day!  Love these guys! :)

No comments: