Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fabulous!

Look what the mailman brought to my house today!
:D

Wedding Shoes?  Check!  

I took another internet risk (when will I learn...) and purchased these beauties from ebay last week.  I was in a bit of a shoe conundrum in regards to my budget.  The line item in the budget for my wedding look was all inclusive.  For $xxxx I need to get a dress, get it altered if needed, get the veil in shape (more on this later),  get whatever slips and girdles and fancy underpants I will need to go under the dress, and shoes.  Well my dress took a big chunk of those things, so my shoe budget was looking pretty slim.  Not so slim as I can only get $20 wedding shoes from the Ross dress for less, but I needed to keep it in the double digits.  
Here is where a big giant thank you is in order to all of you who visit bells and bows often and click an ad if you see something you want to check out...
Because of you wonderful people, Google Adsense is about to send me a check for approximately $107.80!

So those funds were utilized to bump up the shoe budget some.  :)

So anyway, if I were in fantasy land and had much more monies than I have, I would totally go all out and get some seriously fly designer shoes for the big day.  But those are unreasonably pricey seeing as I am not a millionaire yet.  Plus, I know me, and I dress up and wear heels pretty much never.  So unlike a designer bag that I could carry until my hair turns grey, these would most likely get worn once and gather dust in the back of the closet.  But I love to drool over them, they are works of art after all...



But back on planet earth, I figured I would just pick up some nice shoes at DSW or Macys.  Yawn, but who is going to see the shoes anyway?  

I smell a compromise....

So last week when I was cruising ebay I found these super fabulous Jimmy Choo's for an awesome and in budget price!!!



And they fit, and the heel isn't mega high, and they are just a wonderful gift from heaven!

I don't know what it is about fancy things, but they really make you feel like a million bucks!  And with this find, I still get to have some dollars in my wallet.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Fabulous!!!

No comments: