Sunday, September 11, 2011

Neat Find!


This weekend my Mom and I and our neighbor hit up this big craft show in the area.  We had fun looking at all the booths and got some cute stuff!  There was one really neat booth where you could design your own custom sign out of neat pictures, which I did. :)  They had a little file thing separated by letters, so you grab the stack oh H's and find the H you want for the collage.  Best of all, they make it while you wait!  It spells Hinkley (if you can't tell) which is going to be our last name since Aaron vetoed Hinktinez, lol.  But my Mom had the best idea of hanging this by our photobooth at the wedding.  Cute city!

I couldn't find the card we got from these people otherwise I would totally give them a shout out.  If you want to know badly enough, leave me a comment and I'll look harder for it :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute! I Love these!