Thursday, December 8, 2011

Baby, It's cold outside!

It has been literally freezing in Houston the past two days, I think winter has finally arrived!  We braved the frozen tundra to get us a Christmas tree early this week, which was fun.  There is not a more intoxicating aroma than a Christmas tree if you ask me!

My Mom and brother Jeff checking out the selection

And we went out for Gingerbread Lattes from Starbucks afterwards :)


Yes!

And today I had a lovely dinner date with my gals Lindsey and Leslie.  Came home, finished my last school project, so I am OFFICIALLY DONE!  (for the semester)  Such a wonderful feeling!  

Oh, and Aaron and I met with Fr. James, the new head priest at our church about wedding things - I will talk about that more in a post soon.  He gave us a super long test to take to see how good we will be at marriage, lol.  It is a take home test, so I need to finish that and bring it back for the results.

Other wedding things that are going down this weekend:
*My Mom and I are going to Harwin (Houston's ethnic shopping district) for some discount fabric for table cloths
*Hopefully finding some last items for my Bridesmaids gifts
*Visiting a whole-sale flower shop we might order the wedding flowers from
*Checking into a rehearsal dinner locale
*Seeing about a hair lady my neighbor recommended

Oye, there is still so much to do!

No comments: