Monday, December 26, 2011

Wedding Jewelry


"Before you leave the house, take one thing off." - Coco Chanel

I am not a big jewelry person at all.  It is sad too because I have so many lovely pieces of jewelry that get neglected.  I usually don't remember to accessorize when I am leaving for the day.  Then other times I just feel too flashy.

So when I was deciding on my wedding jewelry, I knew I wanted to look a little glam, but definitely not over the top.

Since my dress is pretty sparkle-tastic I opted for a fancy bracelet instead of a necklace.  Plus I think necklaces draw attention to my stumpy neck.

I did get some really great earrings that look pretty good on me, if I do say so myself.  If you have a round face like I do, picking some longing earrings can really help your face look slimmer.  There is a good article here about complimentary earrings for your face. 

Want to know the awesome news?  I totally got my wedding jewelry for $30 bucks.  Sweeeeet!
$25 at Macy's

$5 at Target

Just enough sparkle! 





1 comment:

Megan said...

I love it! I love great deals! I wish my jewelry would have been that cheap. I had a really hard time finding mine. I am super picky and it took me like a month and a half to find what I was looking for. I finally found it on Etsy, but it was definitely worth what I spent on it.