Thursday, December 1, 2011

Our Winter Wonderland Invitations - Part 1

Without further adieu...  our hand made snowflake invitations!  



My flash was being a little intense, so I apologize for the bad lighting.  They are basically a little booklet with all the info, and there is a pocketfold in the back for different enclosure cards.  (I'll show those in my next post, I didn't have any handy)  

The cover page was just a translucent page with our names printed on them.  I got a neat snowflake punch at Hobby Lobby, and some fun silver glitter paper for the front snowflake that is attached with a teeny brad in the shape of a heart :)


Page two is the ceremony info.  Pretty basic.  I tried to find clever wording, but decided to just keep it simple in the end.


Page two was the reception information since we are partying at a different locale than the ceremony.




The pictures really don't do it justice, they look really pretty and sparkly in person.  I have gotten so many compliments on them too, which feels really good since my Mom and I spend hours upon hours working on them!  I'll make a separate post over the weekend for the inserts and RSVP cards we made.  I would like to also give an honorable mention to the 10 or so people who have sent back their RSVP card already, way to be on top of things!

5 comments:

Kiasha said...

omg those are gorgeous officially makes me wish i had a winter theme

said...

thank you! :)

Tracy said...

These look great! I just love winter weddings

Saying I do said...

they are gorgeous! excellent theme, beautiful, elegant..just perfect!!

said...

Thanks guys!