Thursday, December 1, 2011

Why Aaron and I are good for each other

We were made from the same nerd mold...
Aaron and I have a deep and serious love for all things Christmas and we are planning on attending a Home Alone pizza party at our local Alamo Draft House - because few things get you in the spirit of Christmas like Home Alone.
Keep the change, you filthy animal.

So all week we have been totally excited for Saturday.  We are pinching pennies to get this wedding paid for, and are sooo busy with everything that we hardly get time together to just have some fun.  Here is an excerpt of our discussion of the pizza party/budget.

Pssh, Romance is gross.







so much screaming.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I so wanted to go out there on Saturday but we killed ourselves in being productive around the house/yard that we were in bed at 9:30 -- yes we are that lame.

Saying I do said...

LOL that is just about the cutest thing i've ever seen...My husband and I would be the same way..we are obsessssed with pizza. I think that's such a cute idea: pizza and christmas movie night...I just might have to suggest that to the hubby tonight!!

said...

It was really fun! This movie theater chain around here - Alamo Draft House always hosts these fun themed movie events, we always have a blast! :)