Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Generic Update

I have nothing really wedding-ish to update about because my meeting with Fr. S at church got postponed because he lost his voice, so that will be getting rescheduled.

So omg, my weekend was fab.

I went to college in Dallas so a lot of my good friends live up there, so I try to visit a few times a year.  The bummer of that situation is that I am usually only there for a weekend or so, and there are so many people that I'd like to visit but I just don't have enough time :(

But anyway - got the the D on Saturday evening and K and I went to Chuy's in uptown and got our margarita on, then we met my friend Ap for drinks, and were out until early hours of the morning like old times.  Then Sunday I went and saw my cousins and their 3 week old new baby who is the cutest little thing in the entire world!  That night we went to an excellent dinner at this hip little place called Bolsa with T&A- which I recommend to anyone if you are ever in Dallas, it was great (but the service is a little slow - still worth it!)  Then after that we met up with my good friend Ryan and his crew at Nola down the street which was way fun.  (Ryan is fancy, so he gets a webpage link)  Then Monday, last day in town we met Ryan and went down to Mockingbird Station and got lunch and walked around before I had to catch my plane.  So we are walking around the West Elm store and Ryan gets a call from his step dad Bill, and says to me - hey, good news - and hands me the phone.  I quickly learn that I am the winner of an iPad from their ad agency!!!!  YAY!!! 
So if you or anyone you know had advertising needs from some super awesome wonderful people, go to
Pink Jacket Creative
or they are on facebook - everyone should go 'like' them!

So that was my whirlwind weekend - I am going to try and get some more appointments going on for the weekend so I have more things to write about soon! :)

+

=

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ryan Wilson said...

I'm the baddest muthafucka you know!! I amaze myself with my own personal greatness and if that chick from West Elm is reading this, I have only this to say to you.

"Marriage?"