Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Good News!!



My best friend Katrina (and also my MOH) is sooooooooooooooo awesome!  She and my mom and I were all at the Houston Bridal Extravaganza a few weekends ago and we kept seeing all these totally fab linens on tables that were flowers.  I totally cannot describe them with words, but I loved loved loved loved loved them.  So of course while compiling my budget I was trying to figure out how much these bad boys were going to cost.  I checked every linen place's website in town and couldn't find them anywhere!?  And I am certain I saw them at least 4 times at different booths around the extravaganza show.  So of course my heart broke a little thinking that I couldn't find the most perfect linens for my perfect day.  (totally kidding with all the perfect talk, but I was a little bummed).  But what to my wondering eyes should appear?  An email from Katrina, and a link to the elusive satin ribbon rosette linens!!

YAY!!!

No comments: