Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy Pre-Anniversary!

Today (January 21) = exactly 1 year until our wedding!  So save the date, y'all.

It was such a busy day - I had to work of course, then afterwards I had to go straight to St. Thomas University for certification training for tax preparation until 9.  And A had class then he was going to a talk by some visiting philosopher at his school in the evening.  So we didn't get to celebrate the day until late in the evening.  We just ended up getting some pizza at Pink's Pizza and cake at the Dessert Gallery.  Everyone in town was crammed into this little dessert store, so we got it to go and ate it and watched TMZ.  

Gigantic Pizza.  It needs 2 plates!

So tomorrow I have another day of training and then I am catching a flight to Dallas to see my best friends ever!  A isn't going because he has class to teach on Monday and lots of work to catch up on.  Plus my bestie scored a buddy pass from her co-worker, so I am flying for free, win!!!  But I am very excited, my bestie is there, and my other very best friend and his wife live there, and my other bff Ryan is in town from Los Angeles.  So fun!

And in wedding news, this coming week on Tuesday I will be meeting with Fr. S from church to find out the process of converting to Orthodox.  And then Saturday I have an appointment with Ashley to tour the ballroom at Hotel Zaza!  Spicy!

Have a good weekend everyone :)

No comments: