Monday, August 29, 2011

Photo Booth Update


Sorry for the lack of posts, I was not in jail for blowing up Think Studios (which would have been a completely valid assumption) lol.  On Friday before we went to our last 2 cake tastings, I sent one last email.

"I am unsure why I am getting no response from emailing you and leaving you voicemails multiple times this week, but I need to know if my date is reserved or if a photo booth will be at my wedding reception on January 28th.  If you are trying to work it out, please let me know, otherwise I will contact groupon for a refund and go with another company.  I am thus far disappointed with the service I have received from your company.  Love, Natalie"

Not 3 minutes later did I get an email back.

Which is good news for them because while I was going to be out eating cake, I was going to drop into their office and unleash the wrath.  Well probably without the wrath part, but I was going to bring my frowny face up in their workplace to see if I could get some answers.

But yeah, the dude apologized for not getting back with me and said my date has been saved since February, and sent me a link to a form I needed to fill out, and that was that.  I guess the original guy I spoke with didn't know what he was talking about. (?)

They dodged a bullet this time.

But after I cooled down from my anger from the other day, I did have an epiphany of how ridiculous it was for me to be so mad about a photo booth.  I have since been making efforts to keep the big picture in mind and not flip out about stuff that doesn't matter so much.

I did want to give a shout out to my old pal Ryan/Iggy who in my moment of panic (which was being taken out on my facebook wall) totally offered to try to set up a photo booth at the reception.  I thought that was really cool of him to offer!

So yeah, all is well in wedding land :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

The "wrath of Natalie" is nothing compared to my wrath...which is why everyone loves you. Even when your totally mad and frustrated, your still nice :)

Think Studios better be lucky you didn't enlist me for back up!